This New Year's Eve was a blast! Julie, Eric, Jason, Ben and I all went to dinner at Trailhead in St. Charles. I felt like I hadn't been out in a while so it was fun to be with everyone!
Then we headed to the casino. The place was packed! Julie and I didn't do any gambling because we had to keep our spot at the bar! Maria and Brian met up with us after their dinner and Emily made it later on in the night. We all celebrated and toasted to 2010!! Around 1:30 we all headed home safely thanks to Emily. It was a great New Year's celebration!
New Year's Day I was able to see Julie's new house! I'm so excited to be moving to St. Louis!!! I can't wait to be closer to all of my friends....the house is less than 5 minutes from Lauren! :)
The house is awesome with an insanely huge back yard. It's like the size of a football field and I'm not joking! It's all updated and it has hardwood floors :). The basement is finished with a built in bar.
I have a lot of packing and painting to get done by the beginning of next month!
I'm just very excited!
No comments:
Post a Comment