Sunday, October 11, 2009

Great Weekend

Friday night I went to a girls wine night at Sami's new condo. It was a low key night but it was nice to catch up with everyone. It was also good to see all of Sami's renovations on her condo.

Saturday night was Jane Smith's 50th Birthday!!! It was a surprise party, and she was definitely surprised! It was so fun to see her expression on her face when she saw everyone in her kitchen. She cried for a bit, thinking something was wrong with Branden, but was able to calm herself down and have a great time. The party was a blast! I had such a great time. I always enjoy hanging out with Lauren's family.

Sunday was a very relaxing day. I caught up on errands, laundry, watched the Rams game and relaxed!!!! I love Sunday's!!! I wish the Rams would have WON though! :(


No comments:

Post a Comment