Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Fall :)

I just love FALL! I can't get enough of this beautiful weather and orange/red scenery!

Saturday I headed to the wineries in Ste. Gen with the Hunkins Family. We got off to a late start so we didn't make it to as many wineries as we planned, but we still had a great time at the 2 we visited. We started at Charleville - what an amazing view!!! We tasted some wine and I settled for a sweet white wine, go figure :). We all just sat around enjoying the absolutely amazing weather. We then moved on to Crown Valley. We sat outside, listened to the great band, and enjoyed some more wine! We headed back to STL around 7. When we got home everyone continued to enjoy their wine but some stayed up a little later than others!

Sunday morning was a little rough, but totally worth it. Julie and I met Eric, Kirk and Shannon at Bread Co. and then headed home to freshen up for Lauren's Birthday BBQ. The weather was perfect once again. Lauren's family and Derrick's family joined us for the party. It was a fun day with the great food and friends! I've been craving Lauren's grandmother's - Gram's cheesy potato casserole all week!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment