My birthday weekend was a blast! Lauren, Julie, Maria, Brian, & Jason all started at Schlafly Brewery. We drank some beer, went on the tour, did some tasting, and headed on towards Kirkwood.
The Girls
The Group - tasting beers after the tour.
On the actual tour - I think we can all agree we had a boring tour guide, so I'm not sure how many of us will do the tour again!
We decided to start at PJ's and do a mini-bar crawl. However, we ended up staying at PJ's the majority of the night. Everyone was having so much fun, time just flew by. Eric, Ben, Kirk, Shannon and Lynn joined us then. Mr. & Mrs. Hunkins stopped by for a bit too! :)
Typical picture of the 3 of us :)
After PJ's we decide to move on to Bar Louie. We had a lot of fun there and closed down the bar. We all got home around 2 a.m. Everyone was feeling it the next morning for sure!!!
Sunday was a lazy day as I was recuperating from the night before. My family and I were supposed to go to dinner, but my sister got sick unexpectedly. So, we did cake and presents but rescheduled my birthday dinner for Wednesday night!
Kalina and I before I blew out my candle - You know you're getting old when your mom only puts one candle on your cake! :(
Kalina's facial expression is not the best, but she's so cute I had to post! I'll have a Kalina update shortly!
It was a great birthday and I'm so thankful for all of my friends and family. They made it a perfect day and I couldn't have asked for anything better!
OMG - the picture of me, the 3 guys and Julie...look at her face. It's weirdly sickling but hilarious.
ReplyDeleteHaha I know!! She wanted it to look like Jason was pulling on her head. Weird but funny!!
ReplyDelete