Sunday, August 30, 2009

Fast Eddie's

On Saturday, we all went to Fast Eddie's for Julie and her mom's birthday. It was a BLAST. Everyone met at Julie's and we got there around 12. The weather was absolutely beautiful so we were all excited to sit on the patio. I couldn't believe how crowded it was! Fast Eddie's is known for their cheap food and drinks. It's true- we couldn't have gotten a better deal. Hamburgers were only 99 cents - and they were huge! Lauren's parents were able to join us, which was great, because they are always so much fun! I think everyone had a great time, I know I did. It was fun to just sit around, drink, and enjoy the weather! Fast Eddie's was a great time but it's something I could only do every couple of months. We were all worn out by the time we got home.






No comments:

Post a Comment