Sunday, July 19, 2009

Lauren's Bachelorette Weekend!

Everyone out to dinner Saturday night.

Lauren and all of the sex toys!

What a GREAT weekend! I took the day off Friday which was so nice. Julie, Amy, Liz and I all arrived at the Innsbrook cabin around 5. Our day got off to a late start, but it wasn't really a big deal. We decorated the house and got all the appetizers ready while we anxiously awaited Lauren's arrival as well as all the other par-tiers! Lauren made a little pit stop on the way and gave us a little scare, thinking she wasn't in the mood to party. But, she rallied through and started drinking again.
Everyone arrived after 7, unpacked as fast as possible, and started drinking. We
all just hung out, talked, and drank too much! Later on we played "Dirty Minds", which was A LOT of fun! Everyone slowly started crashing and eventually passed out. I think Lauren, Mindy, Kim and Brandy were all up past 2 but I couldn't make it that long.

Saturday, we all slowly got up. Lauren made some coffee and we sat out on the deck remembering some of the memories from the night before. We had a great brunch with mimosas!

The plan for the day was to lay out at the pool. Unfortunately, the sun hardly came out and it was a little chilly. But we all packed up anyways, headed to the pool, and had a great time!
After the pool we headed to the club house for dinner. Lauren had no idea what to expect, so she was getting a little ancy. We had a great dinner filled with drinks and shots! After dinner, we surprised Lauren with a Sex In The City Sex Toy Party!!! I don't think she expected it as we were all putting crazy ideas in her head. The party was a lot of fun! Lauren then opened her presents and got a lot of great stuff.


Lauren finding out the surprise - a sex toy party: not J.Lo or a midget stripper

I wasn't feeling too hot and decided to pass out early. I really didn't want to but my throat and nose just needed some rest.
Overall, the weekend was an ABSOLUTE BLAST! It was great to see everyone and all hang out, like old times at Cape. Two weeks from today, we'll all be fighting our hangovers from the wedding and wishing we could do it all over again!

Another busy weekend coming up before the weeding, Kalina is getting baptized on Sunday! I'm so excited to see her!




No comments:

Post a Comment