Monday, July 6, 2009

4th of July!

As much as I love the fourth - all the parties and fireworks, it also bums be out a little. This year, I headed to the lake after work to meet my family. The weather was gloomy and cold so we didn't get out on the boat as much as hoped. But, it was nice to get away and have a fun & relaxing weekend. The fireworks at the lake are cool because so many places shoot them off. My aunt and uncle have a great location that looks out onto the main channel. So, we were able to watch at least 10 different firework displays throughout the night.

What bums me out about the fourth is that it seems as if summer is almost over as soon as July 4th hits. Everyone is scrambling to finish up their summer plans. August is right around the corner and fall will be here before we know it! Summer just goes by WAY TOO FAST!


1 comment:

  1. Lo - Thank you so much for coming with me last night. I know you will be the best bustle-upper there is.
    BYE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete