Monday, February 1, 2010

Officially Moved!


It was a lot more work than I thought, but I'm officially all moved in! My room is painted, my bed was delivered and now I'm just working on all the fun decorating details! It's going to take some time to get it fully decorated but it's getting there. I picked out some fabric to make pillows for my bed, which will hopefully be this weekend's project?!? I can't wait to run to Hobby Lobby and pick out some more accent pieces. I LOVE decorating. Here's just a little glimpse but there is still some work to be done. Once I complete some more decorating, I'll post more pictures. :)


The living room - It still needs a lot of decorating but it's getting there. Don't be jealous of the awesome lighted tree! The rooster table is now painted a shiny black thanks to my wonderful dad.





Hallway between the bathroom, my bedroom & Julie's bedroom.


Main bathroom


Our matching towels thanks to Lauren :) The gold towel will not be there much longer. It was the only thing around at the time.




Julie's half bath - Lauren I took this picture for you. You can't see very well but the two white picture frames have fabric in them. I had some extra frames and fabric lying around and decided to give Julie's bathroom a little extra color. It's kind of a joke but I have a feeling she'll keep it!

My Bedroom:





I know - My bed looks really boring! But! I plan on getting a new white comforter that will actually fit my new bed. I also plan on piling TONS of pillows on my bed as well as making a headboard.

Here are some of the fabrics I picked.

This table is over crowded with picture frames. But, it's just temporary.

I will be hanging up floating shelves and shadow boxes on this wall which will house some of the frames above.




I'm really happy with everything and I'm so thankful for all of my family's help. All of the moving in and painting would not have happened without them!!!
It's nice to finally be in St. Louis and A LOT closer to all of my friends.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the move and new job! I love the color of your room! :) Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete