We started Thanksgiving off Wednesday night and celebrated with the Vernier side. It was so great to see them and catch up. We rarely get to spend time with them because they live so far away! I wish we could visit with them more often!

All the little ones - Natalie, Gus, Cassie, and Kalina
Thanksgiving was a great day! I had a very relaxing morning - watched the Macy's Day Parade and organized some stuff for the BIG Ku vs. MU game! We headed to the Kriegshausers house for a Thanksgiving feast! It was a little hectic, as always! We had about 40 people but we had plenty of food, and it was DELICIOUS!!! I was so stuffed but I had to go for seconds....it was Thanksgiving after all!
Grandma and her granddaughters & great granddaughter
Saturday was the big GAME DAY! We had about 60 people over to watch the KU vs. MU game. We had Chili, Hot Dogs, and a ton of appetizers!. It was a great game and fun to watch it with everyone. Unfortunately, KU lost! The weather was absolutely beautiful which made for the perfect day!
Kalina in her KU gear.
Sunday was a very relaxing day as we cleaned up from the big party and started setting up our Christmas decorations.
No comments:
Post a Comment