Sunday, June 21, 2009

Weekend Fun

This weekend was great but of course, it went by way to fast. Friday night after work, we headed down to Lesterville, MO for the Hunkin's family float trip. Maria and I lead the way, while Tommy, Eric and Julie followed. Mr. and Mrs. Hunkin's were already there as well as Kelly, Cory, Nathan, Emily and some of Emily's friends. Once we arrived, we unpacked fast and started drinking! We started a couple of flip cup games which is always fun. It was a hot night but still a lot of fun.
I left early Saturday to get back for the ROSL Jazz Fest. Kristen and I worked the merchandise booth. I haven't been down there in awhile, so it was nice to be there. It was another hot and sticky summer day!!
Sunday - Happy Father's Day! We gave my dad his gifts and then went up to the pool to eat lunch and hang out. Jenna was home for the weekend, but had to go back today.
It's going to be a busy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment